AUSTRALIAN DRIVER TRAINERS ASSOCIATION(AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY)INCORPORATED
The objects for which the Association is established are:
1. To promote the best possible standards of tuition to the public.
2. To support and implement the ACT Government’s Competency Based Training and Assessment Scheme.
3. To support and implement matters of road safety.
4. To encourage a high moral standard and proficiency in the driver training industry and to invite input from students and the public in this regard.
5. To encourage friendly cooperation between instructors, driving schools, the public and the Government.
6. To ensure compliance with the Constitution and Rules and the Code of Ethics of the ADTA (ACT).
7. To facilitate mutual recognition between states and territories on driver training qualifications.